Not only are we 2 blocks from the free bus that can take you to the ski area, but that also means we’re just minutes from Historic Downtown Crested Butte which is lined with shops and a variety of dining options too!
Here at Elk Mountain Lodge you’ll find hotel rooms that are newly remodeled, a delicious breakfast included, and small bar for après-ski or after hours, and staff who exemplifies hospitality. We hope you choose Elk Mountain Lodge as your basecamp to adventure while staying in Crested Butte!
Room Rates range from $149.00 to $269.00 depending on Room Type and Season.
All 19 hotel rooms are individually decorated, have private bath, down comforter in winter, down pillows, telephone with voicemail, cable TV, ceiling fans, shampoo & soap, hair dryers and daily maid service and WiFi.
- Most rooms are limited to 2 people, please ask about rollaways.
- 3rd floor balcony rooms have spectacular views but are quaint with slanted ceilings.
- 2nd floor queen and twins have 10 foot ceilings.
- $30.00 per night for 3rd person
- Two doubles – One room has 2 double beds, and a mountain view. OK for 3 people
- Queen and Twin – One room has 1 queen bed and one twin bed. 3/4 bath Ok for 3 people.