- All reservations are secured with a 50% deposit. We will accept personal checks. The balance will be applied to your card the night before you check out unless you wish to pay another way.
- A 14 day cancellation notice is required for a full refund less a 10% processing fee. For a cancellation with less than 14 days notice the deposit will be retained as the cancellation fee. For a cancellation with less than 5 days notice the full amount will be retained.
- Large group reservations require a 90 day cancellation notice.
- Rooms are double occupancy. Three people are permitted in certain rooms only.
- Children are welcome at the Elk Mountain Lodge. Please call for appropriate room for young children.
- No Smoking permitted in the lodge. There is a porch outside to smoke on.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM. If arriving after 9:00 PM please let us know.
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- Dogs are allowed in 1st floor rooms only, under certain conditions:
- No Puppies
- No dogs that bark a lot
- Dogs are not left in room alone for extended period unless crated or very well behaved
- Cannot come to breakfast
- All damage must be paid for, including excessive cleaning
- Maximum of 1 dog per room
- There is a $20 per day dog fee