Crested Butte, Colorado is a mecca for mountain bikers of all abilities. Hundreds of miles of trails link together to create an endless day of mountain bike touring from Gothic to Mt. Crested Butte, Irwin to Gunnison, or even from the Town of Mt. Crested Butte to Aspen, Colorado.
Some nearby popular mountain biking trails include:
- Lower Loop (Beginner)
- Lupine Trail (Beginner / Intermediate)
- Snodgrass (Beginner / Intermediate)
- Strand Hill (Intermediate)
- Upper Loop (Intermediate)
- 401 (Intermediate)
- Dyke Trail (Advanced)
- Deer Creek (Advanced)
- Doctor Park (Advanced)
- Reno / Flag / Bear / Deadman (Advanced)
Be sure to check out the current Trail Conditions of bike trails before you go.
Other website Mountain Bikers may find of interest:
Great resource for area biking trails with overview and reviews.