Summer is just around the corner. Crested Butte packs in a full array of events and activities during the peak summer months of June, July, and August. So much to do… so little time!
From Mountain Biking to Summer Concerts and Festivals to Scenic Drives, there is something for everyone. To see a list of ideas for things to do during your next Crested Butte visit, go to the Summer Activities page.
Mark your calendar for these popular summer events:
- Crested Butte Restaurant Week (June 19 – 22, 2013)
- Crested Butte Bike Week (June 26 – 30, 2013)
- Alpenglow – Free Outdoor Concerts in the Park (Mondays, June 24 – Aug 5, 2013)
- Crested Butte Music Festival (Jun 30 – Aug 11, 2013)
- Crested Butte Farmers Market (Sundays, Jun 9 – Oct 13, 2013)
- 4th of July Celebration with Parade, Music, Fireworks!
- Crested Butte Wildflower Festival (July 8 – 14, 2013)
- Crested Butte Land Trust Wine & Food Festival (July 11 – 14, 2013)
- Living Journeys Summit Hike (July 27, 2013)
- Summer Art Walks (select Thursday evenings, June – September, 2013)
- Yoga Workshops, Teacher Training, and Retreats (June – Aug, 2013)
- AWEfest: Artists of the West Elk Art Displays (Select Sundays, July – Aug, 2013)
- Crested Butte Arts Festival (Aug 2 – 4, 2013)
And don’t forget to call the Elk Mountain Lodge when you are ready to book your Crested Butte lodging!
Call Toll Free: (800) 374-6521