Crested Butte has been host to the longest running bike festival in the country (over 30 years!) with Crested Butte Bike Week. This family friendly celebration attracts riders of all levels with every type of bike looking to explore the best of what Crested Butte has to offer.
Tons of fun biking events will take place all week. Some of the highlights include:
- Kick Off party & Chainless registration, Wednesday June 26th
- Free Bike Demos and Guided Rides, June 26-30
- KEEN Rippin Chix, Thursday June 27th and Friday June 28th Click HERE for more information
- Chainless Race, Friday June 28th
- Chainless Race After-Party, Friday June 28th
- Fat Tire 40, Saturday June 29th
- Bridges of The Butte, 3:00pm on June 29th to 3:00pm June 30th
“Stay and Bike” lodging special for Crested Butte Bike Week
Stay and Bike for $103 per person!
-Queen or Twin Room for 2 people
-Full home-cooked, healthy breakfast for riding
-Mountain Bike Rentals for 2 people, which includes full suspension high end bikes
-Local Riding advice and maps
-Lodge with Bar and Hot Tub
-Great riding and Lodging right in town!
Call us at (800) 374-6521 for more information or to make your reservation.
Biking amenities at the Elk Mountain Lodge include:
- Bike storage room
- Bike stand, pump and washing station
- Guest town bikes
- Maps and books on local riding
- Friendly staff who bike and will offer good advice on nearby trails for all abilities